In the End, It All Had Been a Force.

 Was I experiencing another deja vu? I was... not. The very endings that I had ever seen should have just refrained me from being me. Be it told or not, nothing could change it. Why had my mind and soul wished to make good endings come true? Or perhaps body was the issue? Or could it be... that I burdened them with my persistent mischiefs? I did not know, even though I might (over)thought of them many a time. Some may tolerate one another's flaws, but to what degree they are may vary from one to one. If truth be told, I attempted every scenario that I unconciously had drafted in my mind, and yet it all always led me to the aforementioned endings. No one but I pondered upon the excitement insofar as I had to de-excite it. In the end, it all had been a force. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opening WA, I Got Tired in an Instant.