My, why should sorries persist in the conversations between [ redacted ] and [ redacted ]? I myself was the troubling one, but [ redacted ]. I was asked not to put myself as the troubling one because people can apologize but should never portray themselves as the troubling ones; i.e., everyone can make mistakes. Huh, I was about to joke about the requested responses. Like, [ redacted ] could have said sorry with some joking or some funny emojis or even stickers. My phrasing, well, I could help with that. I said, "Chats drowned themselves, what else? Just make a new one while you can!" I worsened the situation instead in lieu of bettering it—oh, the irony. I satirized the lack of proper interaction due to my telling the bad ones. I wish [ redacted ] to know whatever added to me going silent IRL, but excessive sharing as such may tire them or even be of no interest. I have been reminded that I should have not overthought the past time and time again, but for real, this was the ...
Comments
Post a Comment